[olug] WBMC

Craig Wolf CJWolf at mpsomaha.org
Wed Nov 5 16:41:11 UTC 2003

There was no nominate button on the website so I could not nominate that "certain individual" that you were thinking of.  I will try and keep tabs on it so that maybe we can raise the funds in 2005 for him to attend in Berlin.  8<)  I believe that he would be in the Goatee/sideburns category, don't you?
(All said with tongue in cheek while rolling on the floor, sides splitting!)

Craig Wolf sends...

>>> mat at phpconsulting.com 11/5/2003 >>>
Hi OLUG'ers:

World Beard and Moustache Championships
Carson City, Nevada, USA -- Saturday, November 1, 2003
Unfortunately we missed the deadline for our favorite local OLUG nominees.

Don't miss:	http://www.worldbeardchampionships.com

Mat