[olug] SCO and Lawsuit

Don Kauffman dkauffman at tconl.com
Tue May 20 13:39:23 UTC 2003

I also found this on CNET through news.google.com.

The author, Bruce Perens,  gives his opinions on the SCO suit. Pretty
much dismisses the suit as groundless and gives his reasoning. He, also,
thinks it's part of the FUD campaign against LINUX which is financed by
yon "friendly" monopolist, M$.

http://news.com.com/2010-1071_3-1007758.html

Don K.
Smith, Daniel E. wrote:
> This make perfect sense. Now look MS is licensing Unix from SCO.  If the government does not think this is a subversive Monopoly I don't know what is.
> There are several articles at http://zdnet.com.com/2251-1110-1001807.html

Don Kauffman
Email: mailto:dkauffman at tconl.com