[olug] web sites for Linux newbies

Mac Petras mac at petrasweb.com
Sun May 11 19:27:20 UTC 2003

I know when I got a friend interested in Linux, he found
http://linux-newbie.sunsite.dk/ helpfull.  It's almost a
"Starters Guide to Linux" book online.....

My personal favorite, and which more often than not
people seem to forget/overlook is http://Groups.Google.com.
All I can say about it is Google rocks for making Usenet
newsgroup even better!
Mac Petras
Mac at PetrasWeb.com