[olug] P4 Servers

Adam Lassek hayai2 at cox.net
Sat May 10 02:24:23 UTC 2003

The P4 3.06 chips I have seen were all built with an 800Mhz bus. That
will be the biggest advantage over earlier P4s, memory bandwidth--the
earlier chips are built with 533Mhz. The actual amount of ram is only a
problem if you don't have enough to run your applications.

Adam Lassek <hayai2 at cox.net>