[olug] usb device relation to scsi device

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Fri May 9 11:11:28 UTC 2003

Anything besides dmesg has been my question I guess... I'm looking for
something in /proc or some standard way of correlating between the two
(usb device to scsi) as it doesn't always show up on dmesg (it doesn't
actually, thats the problem).  Sometimes also adding the usb device to a
running system doesn't report anything to dmesg.  I think also if it's a
usb sm/cf card reader, it might not say anything unless it detects the
card inserted on boot?