[olug] FWD: GOMTUG Meeting request

IrishMASMS IrishMASMS at olug.org
Fri May 9 02:59:35 UTC 2003

Comments?

Subject: GOMTUG Meeting request
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 16:23 EST
From: "Kent Templien" <KTemplien at quilogy.com>
To: "Kent Templien" <KTemplien at quilogy.com>

Topic: Is this user group providing any value and is anyone willing to
step up to lead it.

This is a request for an individual or a team of individuals to take over
the leadership of the Greater Omaha Microsoft Technology Users Group.  I
have taken on additional responsibilities and regrettably have not had the
time to focus on the users group to provide the community with what is
needed.  I have enjoyed working with many of you over the past several
years and I would like to see the group grow and prosper and continue to
provide a source of valuable information to the community here in Greater
Omaha.

Please forward an email to me if you have an interest and I will be
available to help transition the team as needed.

Best wishes,

Kent

Kent Templien MCSE, CAE
Business Solutions Analyst
402.491.3007 m 402.301.3007
Quilogy - The Art & Science of Business
National Practices: Business Solutions Group
www.quilogy.com

ktemplien at quilogy.com

--
A: No.
Q: Should I include e-mail quotations after my reply?