[olug] How One Microsoft User Made The Switch To Open Source

IrishMASMS IrishMASMS at olug.org
Fri May 9 00:42:13 UTC 2003

<quote who="Jeff Hinrichs">
> Interesting article on Internet Week about a small business owner who
> switched from M$ to Open Source.
>
> http://www.internetweek.com/breakingNews/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=9600125
> -jeff

Here is the full story, from his newsletter archived on his web site:

http://tnl.net/newsletter/2003/offwindows/

Fitting I/we found this article today after the W2K3 Server roolout was in
Omaha today. (which was a waste of my time, but hey work paid for it :)

--
A: No.
Q: Should I include e-mail quotations after my reply?