[olug] mod_gzip?

Daniel Pfile daniel at pfile.net
Fri Mar 28 18:54:27 UTC 2003

It makes a bit of a difference on bandwidth savings on your end, but
people on a modem will notice the text part of the web page downloads 3
times faster or so. It's great for modem users.

If you use php, try php accelerator, it'll make a huge difference on
any complicated php apps you have. It's free as well.

-- Daniel