[olug] April 2003 OLUG meeting announcement

Adam Haeder adamh at omaha.org
Thu Mar 27 22:50:09 UTC 2003

[ cross-posted to www.olug.org ]

The April 2003 meeting of the Omaha Linux User's Group will take place on
Tuesday, April 1, 2003, at 6:30 pm. The location will be the AIM Institute
Training Center on the Clarkson College campus in Omaha, NE, on 44th and
Douglas. You can find a map and directions at
http://www.olug.org/modules.php?name=FAQ&myfaq=yes&id_cat=1&categories=OLUG#4.

The topic will be RAID in linux. We will discus the various raid levels
linux supports, compare/contrast hardware and software raid solutions, and
walk through configuring software raid on a linux system. The presenter
will be Yours Truly. We will also discus the OLUG booth at the upcoming
Infotec show.

Hope to see you all there!

--
Adam Haeder
Assistant Vice President of Information Technology
adamh at omaha.org
(402) 345-5025 x115
PGP Public key: http://www.omaha.org/~adamh/pgp.html