[olug] share a folder rw, but not deletable?

Dave Hull dphull at insipid.com
Wed Mar 26 15:47:03 UTC 2003

On Wed, 26 Mar 2003, Brian Wiese wrote:

> Next Q: Anyone know of any good alternative unix filesystems (non ext2/3)
> that have more access control built in?

I'm not sure what distro you're running, but I've got RH 7.3 installed here
and lsattr and chattr work out of the box, these allow for a wider variety of
acl.

--
Dave Hull
http://insipid.com

As I understand it though, threads can be safely terminated by mentioning
Coco Chanel with IPv6, instead of Hitler, Wal~Mart, Macross X, or the
Silent Mobius TV Series.
-- Steve Nordquist, Re: a Hub..!!!, 12/01/00