[olug] Second try: seti at home team?

Terence Bradshaw tbradshaw at tconl.com
Fri Mar 14 00:13:46 UTC 2003

Hi,

Since I just rebuilt my Linux box, I've been running seti at home as a sort
of unofficial benchmark.

I don't have a lot of work units completed (only 340 as I type this),
but I was wondering if there is an active OLUG seti at home team.

I did find a team, but the last result was sent in February of 2001.
Perhaps I'm just out of date, contributing to a passe project?

The URL below is the team I found.  I'm going to go ahead and add my
work units to it unless someone points me to another team.

Just for the heck of it.

http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/stats/team/team_91063.html

--
Terence Bradshaw <tbradshaw at tconl.com>