[olug] I VETO the poll on the unix tips

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Thu Mar 13 05:59:45 UTC 2003

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 16:04:18 -0600 (CST)
Bradshaw Terence <tbradshaw at tconl.com> wrote:

|A second idea... why not turn the Unix tips into a regular article on the
|OLUG home page that we can discuss Slashdot style instead of sending to
|everyone?  Actually, I myself prefer that sort of discussion over e-mail
|when possible.

I for one really don't like that kind of discussion... logging into some
site, shifting though pages of some web bbs... I rather prefer to hit
'reply'. =)  I honestly don't make 'daily' checks of discussion news sites
- dont have the time, I do ocassionally spend all too much time reading
from mailing lists though.  /$0.2

peace

  Brian Wiese | bwiese at cotse.com | aim: unolinuxguru