[olug] users.olug.org

Brian Roberson roberson at olug.org
Wed Mar 12 05:43:16 UTC 2003

Well..........

    All I can say is...... It is for OLUG staff to know and you to wonder...
I should deactivate you account for misconduct, but I will simply give you a
public hand slap. port scanning and other "can be perceived as devious"
activity is not allowed on the olug shell server. Please do not make me push
the issue any further than this email, port scanning ( even if is your own
machine ) will not be tolerated.