[olug] Problem printing webbased Turbotax

Francis Geiger hmcsret at cox.net
Sun Mar 9 09:47:02 UTC 2003

Bill,  I forgot to say I have Redhat 8.0 and was using Mozilla. the
print screen in adobe opens up and says to send the print file to
/tmp/plugtmp/taxretur.ps but nothing happens.  mozilla shows the data is
downloading but everything just sits there.  I may have to go into work
and use that other system to print.
Grant