[olug] Problem printing webbased Turbotax

Francis Geiger hmcsret at cox.net
Sun Mar 9 01:52:50 UTC 2003

I'm having a problem printing the web based TurboTax. They say I need
the adobi thing.  So I got on a web site that I know has pdf files and
uses adobi to print the files.  I down loaded a file and printed it with
out a single problem.  Then comes TurboTax, I tried to print their files
and the windows open up just fine.  I can see what I need to print,it
even gives me a window where the file is going.  But then nothing
happens and nothing is saved to the file. I must not have something
setup correctly.  Thanks for your help in advance  Grant