[olug] Animatrix

Terence Bradshaw tbradshaw at tconl.com
Fri Mar 7 01:13:06 UTC 2003

Has anyone here had luck with the Animatrix clips under MPlayer?

I've had limited success.  I downloaded the most recent CVS version,
applied a patch to allow for the regular JPEG image at the beginning of
the clip, configured with the --enable-qtx-codecs option and recompiled.

The video does play (yay!) and I get audio, but the video and audio are
about 7 seconds out of sync.

This isn't a slow computer, so I don't think it's a hardware performance
issue.

I've also tried running with the -autosync 30 option, but either it
makes no difference, or it is so negligible that I don't notice it.

Anyone?

Thanks.

--
Terence Bradshaw <tbradshaw at tconl.com>