[olug] MythTV - Freevo on Tuesday

Jon H. Larsen relayer at omahadirect.net
Sat Mar 1 23:36:49 UTC 2003

I'll be bringing my PVR box with me (it's not pretty, but it's
functional).

I'm working on it this weekend, getting it ready for Tuesday.  I
have hit a few snags, probably related to the CVS version of Myth - mostly
related to sound.  But, I think I can iron it out by Tuesday.

Of course, being at work all day today doesn't help...

Jon L.