[olug] Installfest

Adam Haeder adamh at omaha.org
Mon Jun 30 16:03:42 UTC 2003

I agree whole-heartedly with Jon. Saturday's installfest was a big
success, due in large part to the excellent organizational abilities of
Mr. Tim O'Brien (who woulda thunk it!).

I had a blast, and I hope that everyone who attended did as well.

See you all Tuesday!

--
Adam Haeder
Assistant Vice President of Information Technology
adamh at omaha.org
(402) 345-5025 x115
PGP Public key: http://www.omaha.org/~adamh/pgp.html