[olug] Linux, Networks and NFS/NIS

dthacker9 at cox.net dthacker9 at cox.net
Sun Jun 29 04:43:35 UTC 2003

Sez the guy in Dallas rebuilding the box tomorrow...
RH does some "customization" of certain (gcc?) libraries that are wreaking havoc with some Perl modules that we depend on for connectivity to various DB's.

PS. Jay, the wireless internet in the room is great, but bring a PS/2 mouse.  The laptop only has one USB port. :)

DT