[olug] Hardware Swap for Installfest Tomorrow

CM Miller cmmiller1973 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 27 22:11:56 UTC 2003

Talked to a few olugers, and there is interest in
setting up a hardware swap table for the Installfest.

I know Mat Caughron got a bunch of ISA NICS that he
will be bringing.  Irish has some hardware that he
wants to swap.  I've got an older motherboard that
works, but I have no use for it and hopefully someone
can get some use out of it.

So, if you are interested, bring some hardware to swap
and there should be a table or area setup to do it.

-Chris

=====
GTFG

GAIM ID:  cmmiller1973