[olug] Cox and port 25

David Walker linux_user at grax.com
Fri Jun 27 14:16:23 UTC 2003

In your case this is an easy fix.  Provided you can leave an open ssh
connection to your boxes at work.  If the terms of use of olug.org permits
this you could also do it through there.

ssh box_at_work -L2525:remote_machine:25
then configure whatever is sending the mail to send it to localhost:2525
(you could forward port 25 but on redhat sendmail listens there by default)

or. if you have several machines that need send mail via remote_machine
ssh box_at_work -g -L2525:remote_machine:25
then configure the local machines to send mail to your_machine:2525