[olug] DIT

OBrien, Timothy (Omaha Linux Users Group - OLUG) IrishMASMS at olug.org
Wed Jun 25 00:54:15 UTC 2003

<quote who="Nate">
> Can someone tell me where a place is that sells bare bones like DIT use
> too.  The have quit selling the bare bones system.  I suppose you all
> know that and I'm not up with it as ususal.
>
> Thanks,
> Nate

Some ideas:

- Computers to Go, Cornhusker Rd in Bellevue I believe still does
http://www.computers2go.com/

- I know you can get bare bones systems from a few vendors at the PC fair
& swap meet
http://www.millardcomputerfair.com/

- Not sure if Jay Swackhamer at Reboot The User does or not. I sent him an
email asking about processors a few weeks back and have yet to hear form
him.
http://www.RebootTheUser.com

- What sort of system are you looking for? See what the Electronic
Recyclers have used. 1919 N. 11th Street Omaha (402) 408-0053

No, I did not know that they do not sell bare bones systems anymore. But
then I never go to DIT to purchase anything - though I did go to their
Bellevue store trying to put up an Install fest poster. Key word is
'try'....

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien
Publicity & Social activities chairperson