[olug] Logo in vector art

Eric Pierce eric_olug at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 23:02:52 UTC 2003

I actually re-did the current logo just to show it could be done in Linux.  Our
current logo is nice, but I'd vote for a more cooler/professional looking logo.

If we're not in too big of a hurry, I'll try to work something up in the next
week or so.  And hopefully Jay and some others will keep working on their
ideas.

Eric Pierce