[olug] IDing Sun parts on E3000

OBrien, Timothy (Omaha Linux Users Group - OLUG) IrishMASMS at olug.org
Tue Jun 24 21:54:26 UTC 2003

 [snipped]
> Go East on Cumming Street to 12th street. Turn Left (north) onto 12th
> street. At the stop sign (approx 50 yards) turn right (East). Follow
> street around to the north (turns into 11th street) Whitish warehouse
> with tiny white sign - park under sign and wander into the open door.
> Poke around...
>
> 1919 N. 11th Street  (402) 408-0053
>
> Sign actually says "Electronic Recyclers"
[snipped]

Thank you Matt for correcting me, and giving directions to Electronic
Recyclers. It looks like late last night when I made the post the brain &
fingers & keyboard were not communicating like they should. Sorry.

Some notes:
I have not purchased anything from them (yet), but I have seen the folks
at Electronic Recyclers have a booth at the monthly PC fair & swap meet
held at the Holiday Inn. The management folk seem to be nice and easy to
work with.

They have been around for a while; does not look like they are going
anywhere soon. I would recommend checking them out.

You can also take your excess/junk electronic parts to them - AFAIK
including monitors.

IIRC, they are located approx. 4 to 5 blocks north on 11th street, once
the street bends & heads north. The building is located on the right hand
(east) side of the road.

HTH! Also, let me know if you need any other places to go browsing for
computer parts - I have some others in my back pocket. =)

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien
Publicity & Social activities chairperson