[olug] Logo in vector art

Jon H. Larsen relayer at omahadirect.net
Mon Jun 23 14:23:25 UTC 2003

Gimp will Save to PostScript if your image is in the right format.

OpenOffice Draw will Export to EPS, as well as SVG (scalable vector
graphics).

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, Brandon Lederer wrote:

> Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 09:11:28 -0500
> From: Brandon Lederer <brandonl at hms4emc.com>
> To: 'Omaha Linux User Group' <olug at olug.org>
> Subject: RE: [olug] Logo in vector art
>
> I agree with that.
>
> So what can I use in Linux for Vector art (since I will be doing some).  Can
> The Gimp do EPS?  Any programs similar to Illustrator?

Jon H. Larsen  - email: relayer at omahadirect dot net
Omaha Linux Users Group - http://www.olug.org
ICQ#: 10412618 - http://www.animesunday.org/jonl
PGP Pubkey - http://www.animesunday.org/jonl/relayerpubkey.txt