[olug] Logo in vector art

Jon H. Larsen relayer at omahadirect.net
Mon Jun 23 13:50:31 UTC 2003

A commercial printer will ask for vector art is a portable format
they can handle, which will be encapsulated postscript - filename.eps - at
that point, it doesn't matter what program you use.  Sometimes they may
ask for the vector art already color seperated (four different EPS files).

Depends on the shop mostly, but you'll save yourself headaches by putting
it in eps.

Jon L.

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, Tim V - DZ  wrote:

> Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 08:31:11 -0500
> From: Tim V - DZ  <iceburn at dangerzone.com>
> To: 'Omaha Linux User Group' <olug at olug.org>
> Subject: RE: [olug] Logo in vector art
>
> Psp supports both vector and raster with the same file extension.  When
> you create a file you can choose which type you'd like to create.  You
> can actually have different layers, some as raster and some as vector.
>
> -t

Jon H. Larsen  - email: relayer at omahadirect dot net
Omaha Linux Users Group - http://www.olug.org
ICQ#: 10412618 - http://www.animesunday.org/jonl
PGP Pubkey - http://www.animesunday.org/jonl/relayerpubkey.txt