[olug] Ximians XD2

Andrew Holm-Hansen olug at einer.org
Tue Jun 17 21:42:16 UTC 2003

I installed it and encountered the DB4 packaging bug.  I also had apt
installed on the box.  Luckily, an apt-get -f install cleared out the
brokeness and cleared the way for red-carpet update to fix things up
right.

Apparently, this is a bug that has been biting a lot of people.
Solutions vary from running apt-get -f install to repackaging the
offending rpm from source (and editting the SPEC file).

Aside from that one caveat, it has been running like a champ for me.

Andrew Holm-Hansen