[olug] Future presentation

Bob McCoy bob at mccoy.net
Sat Jun 14 18:33:06 UTC 2003

I'm pondering the contents for a future presentation (maybe August or
September).  I'm looking for input on the "Top 10 things Linux and
Windows could do or do better together".

I know this is asking for trouble because I've seen some of the replies
this group comes up with.  But I'm serious.  Neither Windows nor Linux
are going away any time soon.  So let's try to figure out how to make
them get along better (at least in the machines).

Send me your suggestions on what you wish you knew how to do or do
better.  If you want to send them to me directly, my email is
bob at mccoy.net.  I'd really like to put something together that would be
useful to the group, so please don't send any smart-a** suggestions.

Bob McCoy