[olug] Looking for an OLUG banner - can anyone help?

Eric Pierce eric_olug at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 03:55:06 UTC 2003

Ok, here's a quote I received from 'Fast Signs' in Omaha.
Sign size: 3' x 3' (for all 3 quotes)

1. $107/2 color/cut vinyl/outdoor durability
2. $92/2 color/cut vinyl/indoor only
3. $95/multi-color/UV inks-lamanent/light outdoor/a "scrim" banner

And, once again, a vector based image is highly recommended.

Any artishtick people here?
Eric