[olug] old news - but worth noting

Trent Melcher tmelcher at trilogytel.com
Thu Jun 12 15:22:20 UTC 2003

I just wish the folks at RAV would have looked past the money and
realized what is going to happen to a fine product when M$ gets their
hands on it.

Look what happened to Visio, I used it prior to M$ buying it.  Once they
did IMO the product went downhill and I stopped using/buying it.

Trent

Trent Melcher <tmelcher at trilogytel.com>