[olug] sparking a flame war.....

Mike Peterson CoxMail mpeterson at charles.omhcoxmail.com
Thu Jun 12 04:15:57 UTC 2003

I am using up2date with Red Hat 9 and it works great.
So far I only have a demo account setup.
I even updated the kernel and it updated grub and the kernel and the source
automatically. It is as simple as running Windows 98 or XP updates via the
web browser. You only have to reboot for kernel updates and not almost every
Windows update. Like with Windows update you can also download updates
directly from the errata Red Hat site as needed.