[olug] Garage sale

Bill Brush bbrush at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Jun 11 16:45:43 UTC 2003

Crap, that was supposed to go direct.  Sorry everybody.

                      "Bill Brush"
                      <bbrush at unlnotes.        To:       Omaha Linux User Group <olug at olug.org>
                      unl.edu>                 cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: [olug] Garage sale
                      olug-bounces at olug
                      .org

                      06/11/2003 11:44
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      Omaha Linux User
                      Group

Quinn,

I was away from my computer for a good chunk of the weekend.  Would you
happen to have any SCSI adapters (or anything else) left?

Thanks!
Bill

                      Quinn Coldiron

                      <qcoldir at nmhs.org        To:       olug at olug.org

                      >                        cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [olug] Garage sale

                      olug-bounces at olug

                      .org

                      06/08/2003 11:24

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      Omaha Linux User

                      Group

We are having a garage sale Friday, Saturday and Sunday and I'm cleaning
out all my extra PC stuff.  I just don't have room anymore.  Among the
stuff are:

a huge box full of cables.  some still in the plastic bags
    - printer cables
    -vga monitor cables
    -serial extension cables
    -keyboard extension cables
    -SCSI cables

2 - 9 GB Ultra wide SCSI drives
1 - 4.5 GB SCSI drive
2 - 4.5 GB IDE Drives
a bunch of video cards (some PCI, some AGP)
a bunch of sound cards
a bunch of SCSI cards
a few 486 motherboards
a bunch of old memory modules
a VGA to TV converter box (video out).  I used it for games on my TV.
a few SCSI CD drives.
a soundblaster CD drive
a bunch of floppy drives
a bunch of mice.
a few keyboards
an external SCSI enclosure

and a bunch of other stuff.

First come first serve, no reserves.  Everything is cheap.  I just gotta
get rid of it to make room for my R/C airplanes.

our address is:
11919 South 217th Street
Gretna

That's the Plum Creek division just behind the new Runza.

Quinn