[olug] Erros using Zonet KVM Switch

Thom Harrison id4spam at cox.net
Sun Jun 8 21:35:09 UTC 2003

I've had exceptionally good luck with a Raritan SwitchMan.  It's a little
pricey by the time you purchase their cables also but it works well.  The
Raritan actually uses a chip on each port to keep the voltages properly
applied when you switch to another box.  I looked into a number of KVMs at
the time and decided on Raritan for this reason.

I have the 4 system model and I switch between 3 RedHats and 1 Win98.

Thom