[olug] Trouble with Mozilla

Trent Melcher tmelcher at trilogytel.com
Sun Jun 8 04:53:51 UTC 2003

I had the same issues with that version on RH 8,  had to do with the
Themes in Mozilla, everytime I would go and load a theme then restart
mozilla, I would get lines down my screen and the box would freeze.  I
havent used it in a while but I downloaded the latest version from
mozilla.org 1.3.  This seems to fix the problem for me.

Trent