[olug] kernel panics

Vincent vincentr at cox.net
Tue Jun 3 15:20:16 UTC 2003

You may want to modify syslog to also log to a remote system so you can get a copy of the error messages.  If you can do that and
post the information, it should be a simple matter.  Getting a dump of the kernel would most likely be overkill, unless you suspect
a kernel bug and kmow enough to pipoint it.

Read this as well:  /usr/src/linux/Documentation/sysrq.txt