[olug] OLUG Meeting 06/03/2003

Matthew G. Marsh mgm at midwestlinux.com
Tue Jun 3 14:13:50 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2 Jun 2003, Adam Haeder wrote:

> Hello all
> Before I do an official meeting announcement, I wanted to let everyone
> know that our speaker for tomorrow can't make it. The topic is
> "Introduction to Linux firewalling using IP tables".

When does the meeting start and when do you need the hot air?

If I can get there then I can talk about iptables etal. As usual I will
not know if I can make it until tonight...

Hmmmm - how about some scripts... that way if I don't get there at least
you will have some information.

Oh - and are you into high end audio-video??? AV-PIT... ;-}

> So I'm looking for volunteers to do 15-20 minutes on this topic. If you
> would be willing to do this, please email the list. Otherwise, I can talk
> about it (but you guys have to be sick of hearing me talk by now).
> If I don't hear from anyone by tomorrow morning, I'll assume it's going to
> be me and I'll do an official meeting email.
>
> --
> Adam Haeder
> Assistant Vice President of Information Technology
> AIM Institute
> adamh at omaha.org
> (402) 345-5025 x115
> PGP Public key: http://www.omaha.org/~adamh/pgp.html