[olug] OLUG Meeting 06/03/2003

Adam Haeder adamh at omaha.org
Mon Jun 2 21:01:29 UTC 2003

Hello all
Before I do an official meeting announcement, I wanted to let everyone
know that our speaker for tomorrow can't make it. The topic is
"Introduction to Linux firewalling using IP tables".
So I'm looking for volunteers to do 15-20 minutes on this topic. If you
would be willing to do this, please email the list. Otherwise, I can talk
about it (but you guys have to be sick of hearing me talk by now).
If I don't hear from anyone by tomorrow morning, I'll assume it's going to
be me and I'll do an official meeting email.

--
Adam Haeder
Assistant Vice President of Information Technology
adamh at omaha.org
(402) 345-5025 x115
PGP Public key: http://www.omaha.org/~adamh/pgp.html