[olug] Looking for an OLUG banner - can anyone help?

OBrien, Timothy Irish IrishMASMS at olug.org
Mon Jun 2 04:40:45 UTC 2003

Jay - No one had suggested Kinko's yet; I would rather support a local
shop than a large company though.

Eric - The only copy of the OLUG logo that we know of is on the OLUG site.
Will that do what we need, or can we convert it to the format we need?

Irish

<quote who="Eric Pierce">
> Hrmph... a .psd file.  Well, I have Photoshop at work, so I can get them
> a psd file.  I'd venture a guess that Kinkos would take a .tif as well.
>
> Do we have a vector based version of the OLUG image (I hope so)?  We're
> going to need an image 10,800 x 18,000 (assuming we go 300lpi).
> Actually, half that might be all we need for banner image quality.  If
> we have a vector image, an .eps file should do it.  We do some print
> stuff at work, so I'll ask tomorrow where else we do print work--might
> find a cheaper place.
>
> Eric
>
> --- Jay Swackhamer <Jay at RebootTheUser.com> wrote:
>> I dont know if any has suggested it....(ive had mail server problems
>> in the past 2 days...switching to qmail)....
>>
>> At Kinko's you can get the 3x5foot banner with multiple colors for
>> around $100.00, just bring them a .PSD file.
>>
>> > I don't have any contacts in the sign/banner industry but I'm
>> willing to kick in $20 for it.
>> > -jeff

A: No.
Q: Should I include e-mail quotations after my reply?
An often repeated quote on news.admin.net-abuse.email:
<I>
"Spam is not about content, it is about consent".
</i>