OT- Re: [olug] SCO vs the planet

bwiese bwiese at cotse.com
Sun Jun 1 03:51:18 UTC 2003

Actually, today I wish I knew where Santa Cruz Operations had their
offices, and if they were by chance still in Santa Cruz, California --
because I just spent the entire day there today wakeboarding and trying to
surf.  It was fun, but the water was a little cold so we had to wear wet
suits.  There are definately more gas stations (1.89,1.99,2.09 prices) and
hotels per capita there in Santa Cruz than anyplace else I've seen.  The
scenery is nice too.

So... Greetings all from sunny Cali -- if you haven't heard yet, I'm
spending the summer in Livermore, CA at Sandia Labs and doing well, having
a good time.  Hope all is well back home... we'll have broadband in the
apartment after next week so I'll be more active on the list possibly
after that.

peace
Brian