[olug] Linux 2.6.0-test1

Jacobs, Robert A. ra.jacobs at ngc.com
Tue Jul 15 17:20:10 UTC 2003

What's the problem with NVIDIA drivers?  I would assume it is that
they do not exist; NVIDIA's website states they only release drivers
for stable kernels -- since this kernel just went stable, drivers
should be coming in the next few weeks/months (I would think).

I'm still running an older 2.4 kernel because of this issue.