[olug] Mozilla question

Bob McCoy bob at mccoy.net
Sun Jul 27 16:13:32 UTC 2003

The file location below was from Knoppix (Debian).  In RH9, the location
is
/home/<username>/.mozilla/default/<gobbledigook>.slt/bookmarks.html.

If you can get Mozilla to run, you can go to Bookmarks | Manage
Bookmarks | Tools | Export, and select a location (like your home
directory) to save the output.  That file can then be imported into
Konqueror, or viewed directly from any web browser.

Bob