[olug] Mozilla question

Paul McNally pmcnally at alltel.net
Sun Jul 27 04:10:23 UTC 2003

It's not a big deal, Mozilla does not clean up gracefully when the
computer crashes and all that needs to be done is to delete a lock file
in the .mozilla directory

Here is where my lock file sits:

/home/pmcnally/.mozilla/default/ttzwmdlz.slt/lock

rm lock

and Mozilla will behave next time you fire it up.