[olug] August Meeting

OBrien, Timothy (Omaha Linux Users Group - OLUG) IrishMASMS at olug.org
Wed Jul 23 05:24:29 UTC 2003

<quote who="CM Miller">
> --- Mike Peterson
> <mpeterson at mail.charlesfurniture.com> wrote:
>> Is the August Meeting on the 5th?
>>
>> What is the topic for the next meeting?
>>
> That DJ guy claimed at the July meeting he would talk
> about Linux Squid Proxy Server.
>
> That is if the building is unlocked.
>
> -Chris

Chris: 2
Pete (aka the key master): 0

Seriously, thank you for covering for me Chris - and I am sorry for not
sending out the reminder sooner. I have been waiting to send out the
reminder because I wanted to also let the OLUGers know about a volunteer
opportunity with the CERT conference, which conformation of the
opportunity keeps slipping (so to speak).

I (and hopefully Adam H) are going to the CERT conference planning meeting
tomorrow, to confirm the volunteer opportunity and will send out a email &
post to the OLUG.org site in the evening with all OLUG August happenings.

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien
Publicity & Social activities chairperson