[olug] small Cisco boxes for hacking

OBrien, Timothy (Omaha Linux Users Group - OLUG) IrishMASMS at olug.org
Tue Jul 15 20:06:07 UTC 2003

<quote who="Craig Wolf">
> That is a local place but I have had good luck on Ebay as well.  I
> picked up, a couple months ago, a Compaq small form factor system for
[snipped]

eBay Provides No Privacy For Sellers:
http://yro.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/07/01/1447232&mode=thread&tid=158&tid=99

"Quoted in an article in The Nation, eBay's chief of security Joseph
Sullivan brags up eBay's "flexible" privacy policy to LEOs, telling them
"If you are a law-enforcement officer, all you have to do is send us a fax
with a request for information, and ask about the person behind the
seller's identity number, and we will provide you with his name, address,
sales history and other details--all without having to produce a court
order." The tens of millions of Paypal customers eBay has access to the
financial records of might be curious to see what else Sullivan
promises..."

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien
Publicity & Social activities chairperson