[olug] Linux 2.6.0-test1

Brandon Lederer brandon at tolkien-movies.com
Tue Jul 15 01:25:41 UTC 2003

i spent the last few hours setting up Linux 2.6 that was released today.  Im
just finishing up a few minor things.  It wasn't as difficult as I expected
it to be.  There are a cpl minor hangups.

Ill shout out the topics.  If anyone wants more info on them.... just shoot a
message back to the list!

1.	Module Utilities
2.	devpts
3.	NVIDIA drivers

Although NOT a problem for me, devfs could present issues to people as well if
they dont run a distro already set up for devfs.

Just thought I'd send a message from my now up and running 2.6 Kernel.

Brandon