[olug] IDE Hardware RAID

Adam Haeder adamh at omaha.org
Thu Jul 10 04:12:33 UTC 2003

I agree with Phil. I've currently got 7 RH9 boxes with 3ware ide raid
cards. I'm very happy with them, and they're very easy to setup. The 3ware
driver that's in the RH9 kernel is the latest one.

--
Adam Haeder
Assistant Vice President of Information Technology
adamh at omaha.org
(402) 345-5025 x115
PGP Public key: http://www.omaha.org/~adamh/pgp.html