[olug] icons

Adam Lassek hayai2 at cox.net
Thu Jul 3 20:05:56 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-07-02 at 18:17, OBrien, Timothy (Omaha Linux Users Group -
OLUG) wrote:
<snip>
> Why Use Mozilla: Mozilla is many things - a great web browser, a thriving
> open source development community, an application framework, an embeddable
> rendering engine, and more

Mozilla can sometimes be a bit much, though, when all you want is a web
browser. Another great choice is Mozilla Firebird:
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/firebird/
It's turning into a great standalone browser, with most of the same
browsing features its parent Mozilla has, with none of the baggage. I've
pretty much switched to using it exclusively and I love it.

--
Adam Lassek <hayai2 at cox.net>