[olug] icons

OBrien, Timothy (Omaha Linux Users Group - OLUG) IrishMASMS at olug.org
Wed Jul 2 23:17:45 UTC 2003

<quote who="Nathan Brown">
> Wow! thanks, I had no idea that Mozilla was this far advanced. Isn't
> mozilla  just netscape for linux? If i am wrong forgive me please. I
> have used  composer a few years ago and did not know it would do these
> things.
[snipped]

Why Use Mozilla: Mozilla is many things - a great web browser, a thriving
open source development community, an application framework, an embeddable
rendering engine, and more

From: http://www.mozilla.org/why/

Mozilla is avbl for: MacOS X, i386 Linux, Windows, Linux PPC, Solaris
(2.7/SPARC, 2.6/SPARC, 2.6/x86), FreeBSD, Irix, BeOS, HPUX, OS/2, etc.

From: http://www.mozilla.org/releases/#1.4

I use it on Linux, MacOS X, & Win98 without any major problems. The
Composer is great for HTML & web site stuff; depending on what you are
doing.

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien
Publicity & Social activities chairperson