[olug] icons

Andrew Holm-Hansen olug at einer.org
Tue Jul 1 21:45:38 UTC 2003

Icons are under /usr/share/pixmaps in Redhat 9.  You can search for a
file by its name using this command as root:

find / -name 'xchat.png'

Assuming the name of the icon file is xchat.png

I don't know what kinds of features Front Page offers, but Quanta and
Bluefish are two good html editors.

Luck,

Andrew Holm-Hansen