[olug] Apache web server support questions

Eric Penne epenne at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 30 04:25:38 UTC 2003

Paktronix is by Matt Marsh IIRC.  Some of you may remember me asking
about Matt at the Installfest.  Matt knows more about Linux and
security than the CIA knows about Iraq.  The few times I've heard Matt
talk during the meetings, I felt like a first grader in a quantum
physics class.  That's about the time that I realize that so many
people live and breathe Linux as their job and I know that no amount of
crap from big corporations can ever snuff linux out.

I know your listening Matt.

Eric